March 23, 2010

Beginning Again

This is my 4th attempt at a blog. I end up scrapping each blog each time because I can't seem to stick to a particular theme, and I have discovered that I'm neither quite as funny or as interesting as some of my favorite bloggers. Well, the point of this blog is that there is no theme. It is mainly for my enjoyment, and I will post everything and anything, from photographs I like to books, movies, music, photographs, recipes, ramblings, etc.


What I would like to discuss right now is the healthcare bill that has just been signed by President Obama. However, thinking about how complex the whole issue of healthcare reform is, I'm not going to. Instead, I'm posting something that we all can agree on, and that is this: perusing http://www.tastespotting.com/ is an excellent way to spend your time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment