February 17, 2011

Bow-dacious

Based on my previous shoe post and this post today, you might think I have an obsession with anything with a bow.  You would, in fact, be wrong, though I appreciate the dash of whimsy that a bow can give to an object.  For my birthday, I was the lucky recipient of this adorable Kate Spade bangle thanks to my awesome sister who thankfully can pick up on a well-placed hint!  Paired with several other gold bangles, the bow is sweet and unexpected.


Kate Spade is currently hosting a sample sale (amazing deals), and as part of my birthday present to myself, I bought this fabulous clutch that I've been wanting since I first laid eyes on it last fall.  Again, yes, it's in the shape of an over-sized bow, but it's fun and not nearly as boring as my other basic black clutches.  




1 comment:

  1. Okay, that clutch is the cutest thing I've seen in forever. Want it!!!

    ReplyDelete