March 14, 2011

Juiced Up

I've been feeling a bit uninspired lately, hence the dearth of blog posts.  I'm not sure if it's because I had the SADs or if it's just because I've been really, really busy (i.e., not much time to play around on my favorite blogs), but with all of the colorful and spring-y deliciousness on the interwebs lately, I'm coming back around.

For example, did you know that Kate Spade launched a redesigned website earlier this month?  This year is Kate's year of living colorfully and the site is currently decked out in bright and happy lemon yellow.  Not only is the site a bit easier to maneuver, but it's more visually appealing.  If you're really looking for some inspiration, check out the Kate Spade Tumblr.

Below is a sampling of the juiciness that's currently available.  Good day!







No comments:

Post a Comment