October 8, 2013

Shopping for a Cause

Several years ago, my friend Bree invited me to a Stella & Dot jewelry show that a friend of a friend was hosting. At the time, I had never heard of Stella & Dot but as there were to be mimosas and brunch, so I accepted her invitation gladly. It turned out that Stella & Dot is a jewelry line started by two friends who named the company after their grandmothers; you can only order through a registered Stella & Dot personal stylist which is a nice little personal touch in this day and age of anonymous online shopping. I purchased a necklace at that first show and have been a fan ever since.

I've been to several parties and trunk shows throughout the years since, and more often than not I leave with a gift for someone or something sparkly for myself. The line has branched out from necklaces, bracelets and earrings into accessories like tote bags, wallets and scarves. Lucky for me, my sister is a stylist so I can order whenever I want!

I just found that in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, throughout October 100% of net proceeds from Stella & Dot's Breast Cancer Awareness Boutique will support the Noreen Fraser Foundation. Take a look at the collection on the current trunk show and fight breast cancer in style! http://www.stelladot.com/ts/cujt5

Learn more about the Noreen Fraser Foundation:
www.noreenfraserfoundation.org


No comments:

Post a Comment