August 31, 2010

Bling Bling

Normally I don't mind a smattering of sequins, as long as they're, you know, not on a pair of bloomers or harem pants.  Imagine my horror upon seeing exactly those items in the lateset J. Crew catalog.  They've been featured on the J. Crew website and in e-mails, but I'm still at a loss for words.  All I'll say is that harem pants are never a good idea, and bloomers should stay on babies or cheerleaders, where they belong.






Since I'm a roll with some of the atrocities in the catalog, I'll give you a few more just for fun.


Cargo pants are an eyesore; camo belongs in the woods.  Here, you get the worst of both.

Quasimoto wearing squirrel-skins?  (This is actually made of maribou feathers--you know those boas you wore for Halloween?  Yep, same feathers.)

Don't jellyfish sting?

Paillettes do not belong on shoes, under any circumstance.

Neither do healing crystals.

No comments:

Post a Comment