October 17, 2010

Stella & Dot's Latest

The day after volunteering at the Virginia State Arboretum I had plans to attend a Stella & Dot jewelry show at my friend's apartment.  I wish I'd taken pictures of the spread of food (fresh veggies, tortilla soup, pumpkin bars, gingersnaps with pumpkin dipping sauce, raspberry tea, white wine.........) and of the jewelry displayed at my friend's cute apartment, but I had just left a massage appointment and was a little out of it.

The products are varied and many pieces can be worn several different ways, making the line fashionable and functional.  For the sake of honesty, I think the prices can be a bit steep, but the quality is high; the leather in the clover leather wrap bracelets is from the same factory that produces leather for Marc Jacobs, for example.  If you're not familiar with Stella & Dot, you can read about the company on its website; the company uses a direct-selling system similar to Avon and Mary Kay cosmetics, so you'll need a stylist to place the order for you even though you can browse online.  I'm happy to supply you with my stylist's information if you're interested.











No comments:

Post a Comment