August 29, 2012

Karyn's Wedding

I made some of my very best friends while working in my previous job, and I'm lucky enough to still call them friends instead of merely former co-workers. One of these former co-workers, who is also my friend, was married on Cinco de Mayo of this year. Karyn is a great gal, and I'm so glad that I was able to attend her wedding, since technically I was already supposed to be in Chicago for work.

The wedding was a reunion of sorts for several of us who had taken different jobs, but all met while working in one particular department at one particular organization. It was great fun, with lots of dancing and singing and reminiscing and shoe-switching (thank you, Amy).

Amy also wears a size 8 shoe. Thank goodness.

Former co-workers. And friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment